Hello + Welcome to Brittany Lynn Imagery!
If you're here for timeless imagery, you've come to the right place! Brittany Lynn Imagery specializes in creative and true-to-color photo journalistic wedding and portrait photography for the modern and joyful couple in the St. Louis metro area!
My name is Brittany L. Rosenmiller and I am an award - winning and published wedding + portrait photographer in St. Charles, MO.
In July 2014, I graduated from New York Institute of Photography with a certificate in Professional Photography and my work has been published by StreetScape Magazine, RealWeddingJournals.com, Whirlpool, Nivea, and Hotel Indigo to name a few. You can also find some of my work on Getty Images.
My artistic approach to portraiture is what makes a session with Brittany Lynn Imagery LLC unique and I love to showcase this in my work as well as during the client experience. Not only will we create some wonderful memories during our time together, but I will educate you throughout the process so you understand the "why" of what we are doing and also get to be a part of the creative process, which is my favorite part!
I actively apply my favorite aspects of Art Theory and aesthetic in all of my images, fine art and portraiture alike, resulting in images that evoke thought and inspire feeling.
A little about me
1. My main fuel source is coffee - strong and loaded with Sweet Italian Creme!
2. Wildflowers bring me an irrational amount of joy.
3. I can't decide whether my favorite food is pasta or nachos.
4. My husband and I have been married since April 2018 and are parents to an amazingly talented and sweet little girl named Bella.
5. Our many pets rule the house. Between the two dogs, one cat, three fish, and twelve chickens, our hands are pretty full!